Merville Beach / Mauritius,3 Nights stay on Breakfast Basis. Followed by Lux*Ile De La Reunion/REUNION ISLAND. 3 Nights stay on Breakfast Basis including transfers.
Situated in the North of the island, Merville Beach Mauritius is within walking distance to the seaside village of Grand Baie. Formerly a fishermen village,this place has since turned into one of the trendiest places in Mauritius and is often referred to as the local Riviera.
Merville Beach rooms and chalets, most with dressed stonewalls and thatched roofs, are spread out through lush, tropical gardens, with an architecture style that gives the hotel a harmonious feel, an air of comfort and authenticity.
169 Rooms including
- 70 Standard Rooms
- 49 Superior Rooms
- 47 Deluxe Rooms
- 3 Family Deluxe Rooms
All rooms are airconditioned with furnished balcony or terrace, bathrooms with bath or shower, TV, DVD program and music channels, Mini bar, hairdryer, Safe.
- 1 Swimming Pool
- 1 Restaurant & 1 Bar
- Water sports including waterskiing, windsurfing, lasers, pedal boats, kayaks (single and double), snorkelling & glass bottom boat
- Land sports including 1 floodlit tennis court, volleyball, football,
- Scuba Diving (CMAS & DIWA)
- Big Game Fishing
- Speedboat trips
- Catamaran excursions
- Mountain Bikes
- Possibility of playing golf at Tamarina Golf Spa & Beach Club
- Excursions to Ile des Deux Cocos
- Public transport to the capital, Port Louis, at the front of the hotel
A regular bus service operates past Merville Beach, with a bus stop in front of the hotel. The bus takes about 20 minutes to reach Pamplemousses Garden and about 30 minutes to arrive at Port-Louis. Every half-hour, an Express bus runs from the centre of Grand Baie to Port-Louis.
Enjoy a combination of mini treatments introducing you to the concept of spa on the feet, hands, face, scalp and back, discover which elements you prefer. A real haven for couples who wish to share the pleasure of a massage with each other “Under the Stars” being the most romantic moment you can share with a loved one.
The Spa faces the lagoon and fringes an outdoor salt-water pool. Tinted with rose and mauve sparkles, the spa blends flowery colours with wellbeing treatments.
- 2 Double treatment suites (one with private shower)
- 1 Spa Treatment Room with private shower
- 1 Aesthetic Treatment Room
- 2 Outdoor Treatment Kiosks
- Spa pool
- Steam Room
A private retreat hidden away in the lush garden of Merville Beach Hotel, 3* superior. Expect a five star treatment and afterwards enjoy the tranquility of the relaxation area which hosts the very best views of the lagoon.